Brunswick Tuna Salad
- 1 can of Brunswick Barbados tuna drained and flaked
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon dried minced onion flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- In a medium bowl, stir together the tuna, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and onion flakes.
- Season with curry powder, parsley, dill and garlic powder.
- Mix well and serve with crackers or on a sandwich.